Ötzi Tattoo Aftercare
There's a few cool things about this product:
- It was developed by pharmacist Bridget Williams, and this gal knows her shit. Shes' taken her knowledge of wound care and components in other pharmaceuticals and created this unique concoction of all natural ingredients.
- It melts like butter in the skin and can be used both during and after tattooing.
- It is manufactured in Tasmania. Keepin' it aussie-made folks.
- It's vegan, low-allergen and organic.
- It looks and smells awesome.
Here's whats in it and most importantly, WHY its it:
Certified Organic Shea Butter - long-lasting moisturiser, melts on contact with skin, soothes and reduces irritation.
Certified Organic Cocoa Butter - long-lasting moisturiser, helps create barrier to protect against moisture loss. Aids skin repair.
Certified Organic Babassu Butter - non-greasy moisturiser that penetrates the skin well. Babassu is what makes this product melt and glide into the skin with ease.
Certified Organic Jojoba Oil - fast-absorbing moisturising oil that mimics your skins natural oils. It protects your tattoo, restores pH levels and soothe inflammation.
Vitamin E - cools, soothes, slows ageing and improves skin elasticity.
Certified Organic Calendula CO2 Extract - soothes, reduces redness and inflammation & stimulates cellular repair.
Certified Organic CO2 Extract - soothes and calms the skin + anti-inflammatory.