Critical Power Supply CX1
The Critical CX1; where quality meets affordability. This is a top pick from our team as its got all the reliability, consistency and guts that the Critical brand is known for, but without all the bells and whistles of the CX2 or CX2R. Here's the thing; the CX2 and CX2R are fantastic power supplies; they give you loads of information like duty cycle, amps, speed and STL, but if these terms don't mean a great deal to you when it comes to tattooing, then the CX1 may be all you need. You get a 2 year manufacturer warranty too, which is more than some of the other power supply manufacturer's are willing to offer. Here's all the specs:
- 2 year full manufacturer warranty means... you can sleep better at night! :)
- Universal input from 110-240vac and 50/60hz means you can safely use this power supply anywhere in the world.
- Momentary or maintained foot switch modes means that you can choose between holding your foot down on your foot pedal while your machine runs, OR tap your foot pedal once for continuous.
- Pedal override button means there is no need for a foot pedal if you run continuous mode. (Great for packing light while travelling!)
- Extremely precise 0.1 volt adjustment from 0 all the way up to 18 volts!
- Built in short circuit protection
- Two voltage presets and 'non volatile memory' means your power supply will remember your presets, even if you unplug it from the wall.
- It's small size makes it easy to bag with our machine or bottle bags
- 6 amp peak current, 4 amp true continuous current
- Included: 1 G2 magnet mount, 1x 10/32 wing nut screw, 1 power cord and adapter