Here we have a power supply company that took the idea of a voltage display, tossed it in the trash and gave you a rainbow of colours instead. Wicked. Yup, you no longer choose '6.5 volts', '8 volts' etc., with the Critical ATOM Power Supply, you choose purple, or pink, or green etc... Neato, right?! Plus there are some other really cool features:
- It's super small and can fit in the palm of your hand (44mm high x 73mm diameter, to be exact)
- It's made of fully machined anodised aluminium housing, making it seriously durable (and only 180 grams)
- It's got built in magnets, so you can stick it onto anything metal; the side of your metal trolley station, the leg of a chair... freeing up space in your work area
- Maintained or momentary foot pedal modes
- Colour indicated voltage from 1.5 to 17 volts
- It's jump start enabled for hard starting rotaries like the Cheyenne Hawk and of course, compatible with both rotaries and coils
- Plus, it comes with a comprehensive 2 year manufacturer warranty. Winning!